Bringing people to Australia
Connecting people in Australia

M           AKERS
 Migration  Assistance

  Bringing people to Australia   Connecting people in Australia

Are you wondering how you can extend your current visa or re-apply for another type of visa?

There are different types of visas you can apply for if your visa is not yet expired.

Here are some of them:

Temporary Graduate visa
Temporary Work Skilled visa
Temporary Work (Long Stay) visa
Tourist visa
Skilled Independent visa
Business visa
Skilled Nominated visa
Temporary Work International Relations visa
New Zealand Citizen Family relationship
Protection visa
and more...